The Tynan Dillon Group comprises 40 professionals working in Dublin, Naas and Ballyhaunis providing accounting, audit, taxation and consulting services to small and medium Irish businesses spanning multiple industries nationwide.
To coincide with the introduction of five new principals, the Tynan Dillon Group has engaged me&him&you design studio to undertake a re-branding exercise. Our new logotype above, incorporates the traditional +/- signs that are symbolic of the double entry book keeping system, which has served the accounting profession so well for centuries.
The logotype is a strong, fresh and contemporary mark, symbolic of the forward thinking and progressive approach taken by this professional services Group. We are currently building a new informative website which will include up to the minute news and financial information, along with regularly updated coverage and commentary of events relevant to the services we provide.
- Barry Dillon Barry Dillon Barry joined Tynan Dillon in 1976 and has been resident partner in the Dublin office for the past 25 years. Barry has a wealth of experience in servicing all aspects of client requirements from small start-up enterprises through the various development stages experienced by businesses. He also provides taxation, investment and wealth planning advices for businesses and individuals.
- Liam Farrell Liam FarrellLiam completed his training in Tynan Dillon in 1990 and returned to the firm in 2000, having gained ten years experience in industry – both as a director in a software development company and as Financial Controller of an Import and Distribution Group. In this time, Liam was involved in a number of acquisitions and disposals in the wholesale and retail sector. Liam has a wealth of experience in providing accounting and business advisory services, and in liaising with Enterprise Ireland and the local county enterprise boards. He oversees audit assignments in the Dublin office, and provides a dedicated focus to the firm's clients in the retail and licensed trade.
- Conor Dillon Conor Dillon Conor undertook his professional training in the taxation consultancy department of Deloitte, moving to Tynan Dillon in 2007. He has extensive experience providing specialist taxation compliance and consultancy advice to both individuals and large corporates under all tax headings. Conor has also amassed extensive experience with clients' accounting and audit requirements, and, as a Qualified Financial Advisor, advises clients on pension planning and other investment decisions.
- John Dillon John Dillon John has considerable experience in business management and has developed strong relationships with the firm's client base over many years. John's areas of expertise are in the Licensed and Retail Trades, focusing on developing accounting and reporting systems to optimise management information. John also provides specialist advice in the areas of human resources, payroll, labour management, and banking.
- Liam Murphy
Liam MurphyLiam joined the firm in 1983 and became a partner based in the Naas office in 1986.
Under his stewardship, Tynan Dillon Naas has grown to its current position as one of the larger firms of Chartered Accountants in Kildare, and its client base includes the full range of businesses from small sole traders to multi-national group companies. In dealing with such a variety of clients, Liam has built up extensive experience advising on all matters relating to Accounts, Auditing, Personal and Corporate Taxation and General Financial Planning.
- Joe O'Rourke Joe O'Rourke Joe has extensive knowledge and experience providing accounting and business management advice to clients, which he has gained working in Tynan Dillon since 1988, and as an associate of the firm for the last fifteen years. He provides advice on a wide range of services, including tax planning and compliance, and business and cash flow management for individuals, sole traders and companies.
- Teresa Wall Teresa WallTeresa joined Tynan Dillon in 1979 and has been an associate in the Naas office for the past fifteen years. Teresa provides accounting, taxation and business advisory services to small to medium size businesses, specialising in farming and bloodstock enterprises.
- Rosaleen Harrison Rosaleen HarrisonRosaleen carried out her initial training under the stewardship of the late Barry Butler. She has amassed a wide and varied experience during her time with the firm, advising on all aspects of clients' businesses. A recently qualified CPA, Rosaleen is well placed to advise on all aspects of individual and business compliance and structuring.